Kerala Honeymoon Tour Package
05 Nights 06 Days
Begin morning with delicious breakfast and then get ready for a sightseeing tour or to explore the gilts and glamour of Munnar: Tea Planatation Kerala, its Mattupetty Lake and Dam – a wonderful spot for viewing the scenery of Munnar, TATA Tea Museum and Factory, Tea Plantations and many more which offers a unique appearance and get floored you in Munnar!!!
In after noon you can visit Eravikulam National park; where you can find the endangered Nilgiri Tahr (ibex), submissive and friendly, a rare animal that you see the large numbers only in this area. Later drive back to your hill resort/hotel and spend the rest of the day is at relaxation or you may also Witness varities of spices at spice garden in the evening. Overnight stay at Munnar.
After breakfast check out from your hill resort/hotel and depart to Alleppey eminent as “Venice of the East” by its special geographical features. Alleppey – water locked place is endowed with immense natural beauty and array of rivers, canals and lakes ideal for houseboat/cruise. On arrival check in to a traditional Kerala style houseboat/cruise which takes you in the serene and stunning beauty across sun – dappled back waters, charming villages, lush green paddy fields and other scenic delights. Enjoy the ride through the lagoons, small islands etc and backwater delicacies or the best of Alleppey traditional. An overnight stay in your houseboat you will remember long after you have left!!!!
After having breakfast, check out the houseboat and proceed to Kovalam – “The international beach destination of Kerala” with shallow water for swimming and perfect for other water sports activities. Check in at a hotel/resort on arrival and treat yourself a luscious seafood or traditional lunch and enjoy the laid-back day on beach till the sun set in the Arabian Sea. At the end of the day, return for an overnight stay at your hotel in Kovalam.
In the Morning after a hearty breakfast, begin your day to view the romantic and natural surroundings of Kovalam . Day at leisure for independent activities, One can visit here famous beaches like Lighthouse, Hawah and Samudra. Apart from this Kovalam offers best of authentic ayurveda treatment packages. One can take variety of Ayurveda relaxing massage as per his or her needs.
Till morning, have leisure in your beach resort/hotel and later check out for your return drop off at Trivandrum Airport/ railway station. In this way the memorable and romantic honeymoon Kerala tour ends with Travelogy India giving you some priceless memories to cherish together for lifetime.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Meal Plan on Bed & Breakfast at all places accordingly.
- Kathakali dance in Cochin.
- Tea Plantation Tour in Munnar.
- All meals in houseboat.
- English speaking guide as per places mentioned in itinerary.
- All Transfers & Must see Sightseeing as per itinerary by A/c Etios / A/c Toyota Innova / A/c Swift D’zire for he entire tour
- All applicable current taxes for hotels and transport
- Air Fare / Rail Fare.
- Expenses of personal nature such as laundry / tips / shopping / telephones / Medical etc.
- Any other expenses not mentioned in the inclusions mentioned above
- Entry fees to Monuments specifically
- Charges in hotels for additional services.
- Photography and video making fees at the sites.
- Personal insurance.
- Tips and gratuities.