Complete Himachal Tour
6 Nights / 7 Days
Day 01 : Delhi – Shimla (375 km/08 hrs)
Arrival at Delhi and drive to Shimla. On arrival at Shimla check into the hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 : Shimla sightseeing
Shimla is one of the most popular hill Resorts of North India and former summer capital of the British in India. The town is situated at an altitude of 6810 ft. Full day sightseeing tour of Shimla visiting Kufri, Himalayan Aviary, Jhaku Temple, Sankat Mochan View Point and The Mall Road for shopping. Dinner
and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 03 : Shimla – Manali (275 km/6 hrs)
Post breakfast check out and drive to Manali. Arrive at Manali and transfer to the hotel. Dinner and Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04 : Manali Sightseeing
Manali sightseeing tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. Afternoon free at leisure and shopping. Dinner and Overnight stay at Manali.
Day 05 : Manali – Rohtang Pass Tour(Your Own Cost)
Full day tour of Rohtang Pass – The majesty of the mountains and the glaciers can be seen at their best. Take a sledge ride down the slopes, try your luck climbing the little snow hills. On the way back to Manali visit the Rahalla falls and Solang Valley. Return to the hotel for overnight stay at Manali.
Day 06 : Manali – Chandigarh (330 kms/8 hrs)
After breakfast drive to Chandigarh. Arrive Chandigarh and check into the hotel. Dinner and overnight at the Hotel.
Day 07 : Chandigarh – Delhi (250 Kms, 05 Hrs )
After breakfast checkout from the hotel go for sightseen Rock Garden,Rose Garden & Sukhna Lake and proceed to Delhi. On arrival drop at Airport or Railway Station for onwards journey.
- Two night stay at Shimla with two breakfast and two dinner.
- Three night stay at Manali with three breakfast and three dinner
- One night stay at Chandigarh with one breakfast and one dinner
- INDIGO FOR 02 OR 04 PAX as per above Itinerary
- INNOVA FOR 6 PAX Delhi to Delhi as per above itinerary
- Sightseeing as mentioned above.
- Transportation cost includes vehicle charges, driver allowances, fuel, state tax, toll tax and parking
- All Applicable Hotel & Govt Taxes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Camera fees.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services/activities not specified above.
Terms & Conditions
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Non AC accommodation and vehicle on the hill area.
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.