Delhi- Nainital Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 1: Delhi- Nainital (310 km || Approx 08 to 09 hours)
Pick up from Delhi airport/railway station, and drive to Nainital and check-in to the hotel. After relaxing for some time, evening, enjoy strolling on the Mall Road for shopping. Enjoy your dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 :Nainital ( Lake Tour )
After breakfast, proceed for Hanumangarh, a famous religious center and a beautiful picnic spot. Later, proceed on an exciting lake tour with three beautiful lakes – Bhimtal, Naukuchiatal and Sattal – situated at a distance of 5-8 kms from each other. These lakes are known for their scenic beauty and lovely surroundings. You can also enjoy boating here. Enjoy your dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3:- Nainital( Local Visit )
After breakfast, proceed for the sightseeing tour, beginning with boating at the famous Naini Lake and a visit to the holy Naina Devi Temple. After that, visit famous picnic spots like Naina Peak, Snow View, Lands End etc enjoy day at leisure Dinner and overnight stay at hotel.
Day 4 :- Nainital – Delhi ( 320 Km approx. in 08 Hrs )
On this day, check out from the hotel and travel back to Delhi
- Daily Meals - As per Package
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the government shall be extra.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Camera fees.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services/activities not specified above.
Terms & Conditions
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Non AC accommodation and vehicle on the hill area.
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.