GLIMPSES OF KASHMIR
03 NIGHTS AND 04 DAYS
Day 01: Arrive Srinagar
Arrive Srinagar airport, you will be welcomed by our representative and drive to hotel. On arrival check in at hotel. Later proceed for Srinagar sightseeing which include the Mughal Gardens, visiting Nishat Bagh and Shalimar Bagh built by Jehangir for his wife empress Nur Jahan. All the gardens are situated on the banks of the Dal Lake with the Zabarwan hills in the background.
Day 02: Srinagar – Pahalgam – Srinagar (96 Km / 3 Hrs)
Morning after breakfast process for full day trip Pahalgam (The valley of shepherds) on the National Highway 1A. En-route, visiting the saffron fields of pampore, Awantipura Ruins (1100 years old temple of Lord Vishnu built by the King Awantivarman), and enjoy the beautiful countryside. Drive through the pine forests. Arrive at Pahalgam and enjoy Lidder stream. Later walk along pony trails with a magnificent view of the mountains. Drive back to Srinagar and transfer in to hotel. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 03: Sonmarg
Morning breakfast process for full day trip for Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold). The distance of about 85 kms, will be covered in about 3 hrs. Sonmarg lies in Sindh Valley streamed with flowers and surrounded by mountains. Sonmarg is also the base for some interesting treks to the high altitude Himalayan Lakes. In the evening drive back from Sonmarg. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 04: Srinagar -Departure
After morning breakfast, Check out from hotel & drive to the airport.
- Return flight fare Ex Delhi
- 03 nights stay at hotel
- Daily breakfast and Dinner at hotel
- Non AC transportation throughout the tour
- Travel Insurance.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Anything not mentioned under inclusions.
- Early check in or late check out.
- Additional cost due to Flight cancellations, Road Blocks or natural calamities.
- Expenses of personal nature (telephone charges, laundry etc.).
- City Taxes (wherever applicable).
- GST 5% will be extra on the final invoice.
Terms & Conditions
- It is mandatory to carry a valid travel document (Passport).
- Standard Check in Time at hotels is 13:00- 14:00 HRS & Check out time is 11:00- 12:00(this may differ from one hotel to another or may be from one city to other as per the hotel’s policy).
- Package cost is subject to availability & can change without prior notice. Rates are not valid during high season/ peak season/festival’s or blackout dates.
- Payment made via payment gateways using Credit /Debit card will be 2.5 % extra. For payments made Via Pay Pal(valid only for International customer) 7 % charge will be extra on the total invoice.
- For extra person, mattress will be provided and not bed at all places.
- Passports should be minimum 6 month valid from travel date.
- The non - refundable components in the package once booked cannot be refunded in any case, not even in case the embassy denies the Visa.