Golden Triangle Holiday Package
04 Nights 05 Days
Day 2 :Delhi Sightseeing
You will also get a chance to be a part of the madness at Chandni Chowk market where you can shop for the most colourful things and have the spiciest of street food. Driving past the parliament house, president’s house and other government buildings on Rajpath will be an altogether different experience for you.
Overnight stay in Delhi.
Hawa Mahal is another famous tourist spot. Hawa Mahal literally means the Palace of Winds and it has been rightly named because it has 935 windows meant for glancing out by royal women.
Relaxing night stay at Jaipur.
Later assisted tour of Agra will take you to the Taj Mahal which is a living evidence of Shahjahan’s love for his begum Mumtaz Mahal, Agra Fort (built in characteristic red sandstone), well maintained Ram Bagh Lawns, Akbar’s tomb at Sikandra and Jama Masjid.
Overnight stay at Agra.
- Warm Welcome by Himalaya travels Representative Airport / Railway Station.
- Covering three ultimate travel destinations: Delhi, Agra , and Jaipur.
- Accommodation in hotels on Bed and Breakfast basis.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels.
- Complimentary Mineral water bottle during your tour is provided in the car
- Services of Local English Speaking Guide for sightseeing.
- Air-conditioned transports per itinerary
- Experience royal grandeur with enjoyable elephant ride / Jeep ride
- Battery Van on one side at UNESCO World Heritage Site, Taj Mahal.
- 24X7 local support.
- All currently applicable taxes for hotels and transport.
- Travel Insurance
- Any Monument Entrance fee.
- Any Airfare
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc
- Any other services not specified above.
- Guides in other languages (available at an additional cost)