Honeymoon package (Manali)
05 Nights and 06 Days
Day wise- Itinerary :
Day 01: Delhi – Manali
Arrive in Delhi by Air or Train. After reaching in Delhi go to R.K Ashram ( on your own) at 5:00 PM. At sharp 5:30 Depart from Delhi to Manali. Travel by overnight Volvo bus from Delhi to Manali (12 – 14 Hours). (Manali is also famous for adventure sports like skiing, hiking, mountaineering, paragliding, rafting, trekking, kayaking, and mountain biking. In short, Manali-is the “Valley of the Gods” and an ideal place for the ones in search of both adventure and comfort. Reach Manali next morning at 6 – 8 AM.
Day 02 : Manali Arrival (Local Sightseeing)
On arrival at Manali, our representative assists to transfer you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in at the hotel, freshen up and enjoy leisure time at the comfort of your room. After Some time enjoy the city tourvisiting to some of the prominent spots and attractions including Hadimba Devi Temple also called Dhungri Temple, Shiv Temple ,Club House ,Tibetan Monastery and Vashisth Village. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at the hotel in Manali.
Day 03 : Manali (Full day Trip to Rohtang Pass/ Snow Point )
Morning After Getting Fresh Get Ready As Soon As Possible To Depart For Rohtang Pass. Rohtang Pass (Tourist Spot In Himalaya Having Snow All 12 Months) Is The Most Visited Tourist Spot. Rohtang Pass Situated At An Altitude Of 3979 Mtrs Above Sea Level And 51 Kms Outside Manali Is The Mighty Rohtang Pass – The Gateway To Lahaul-Spiti Valley. On The Way Visit Kothi Which Is Supposed To Be The First Village On The Banks Of Beas River, Gulaba Which Is Considered As A Picnic Spot And Starting Point To Brighu Lake Trekking. The Area Is Filled With Beautiful Flowers And Very Calm And Pleasant, Rahla Fall Which Is Water Fall Is From One Of The Branches Of River Beas. The Height Of The Water Fall Is Nearly 50mts, Marhi Is A Place As Famous As Rohtang Pass. Fully Covered With Snow. Whenever Rohtang Pass Is Closed Due To Bad Weather Conditions, People Will Be Allowed To Visit Up To Snow Point Or Solang Valley Which Is A Picturesque Setting, This Has Good Ski Slopes End Picnic Spots. It Has The Glacier Closest To Manali. Today You Can Do Adventure Sports Most Commonly Offered Are Snow Scooter, Skiing, Parachuting, Paragliding And Zorbing At Solang Valley And Rohtang Pass. Evening Drive Back To Hotel. Night Stay And Dinner In Hotel At Manali.
Day 04 : Manali (Full Day Trip to Kullu( 45Kms) Manikaran ( 80Kms )
Enjoy the morning breakfast at the hotel and later get ready for an excursion to visit Manikaran. Manikaran has the World’s hottest Suplhur Spring Waters ,Parvati River, and is a holy place for Hindus & Sikhs alike. Return back to Kullu town enroute visiting the Kasol valley, Rafting in the Beas River, Angora Farm ,Vaishno devi Temple & famous Kullu Shawl Industry. Drive back to Manali. Check in at the Hotel in Manali. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Manali.
Day 05 : Manali – Delhi Departure
Morning enjoy the breakfast and check out from the hotel at 12 noon (Luggage can be kept at reception or bell desk. Afternoon enjoys at leisure or can take stroll down the mall in Manali and enjoy shopping antiques, shawls and handicrafts. Evening catch the volvo from Manali at 4.00 PM to proceed Delhi. Overnight Journey.
Day 06: Arrival at Delhi – Tour Ends
Arrival at Delhi, the glorious tour to the heavenly Manali comes to an end. In this way your visit to one of the paradise on earth located amidst the lofty Himalayas ends offering your glorious memories to cherish for
Ending tour With Enjoyable Moments is Our Determination
- 02 Luxury AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets from Delhi to Manali
- 02 Luxury AC Semi Sleeper Volvo Bus Tickets from Manali to Delhi
- Complimentary Pick Up Service from Manali Bus Stop to Hotel on Arrival day
- Complimentary Drop Service from Hotel to Manali Bus Stop on Departure Day
- Non – Alcohol Welcome drink while checking in the Hotel
- 03 Night Accommodation in 01 Super Deluxe Room
- 03 Morning Tea, 03 Breakfasts & 03 Dinners for each person
- Candlelight dinner Set Up once In Manali once day as complimentary
- One Special Cake
- Complimentary Use of Recreational Facility
- 10% Discount on Laundry
- One Half day Local Sightseeing by Individual Car
- One Full day sightseeing of Solang Valley by Individual Car.
- One Full day sightseeing of Kullu-Manaikaran by Individual Car
- All Taxes Included
Terms & Conditions
- Rohtang Pass sight seen is subject to matter of NGT order & followed by Manali taxi Union policy & cost. Rohtang Pass sight seen is not included in the package because The NGT in its order has restricted the number of vehicles passing through Rohtang Pass for tourism. Vehicle for Rohtang pass can be hired directly from Manali taxi Union by own cost.
- It will be take care by guest directly. We can assist but we cannot assured for rohtang pass sight seeing