Jaipur – Jodhpur – Udaipur Tour
5 Nights / 6 Days
Day 01 : – Jaipur
Arrive at the Sanganer airport in the magnificent Pink City of Jaipur. On arrival, check in to your hotel. Rest of the day free to Relax, or explore Jaipur by your own. In the late afternoon, visit the City Palace, a treasure house of royal artefacts. Next, visit one of the most photographed monuments of the world-Hawa Mahal, take a walk through the colourful Jaipur bazaar and watch the famous block printing work in a factory. In the evening, drive through the new city of Jaipur and visit Laxmi Narayan Mandir- a Hindu temple built in white marble. Stay overnight at the hotel in Jaipur.Return to your hotel Overnight stay.
Day 02 : Jaipur – Jodhpur (331 kms /6 hours)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Jodhpur in the early morning. Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan and is also known as the blue city as most of the houses here, are painted blue. The old city is surrounded by a 10 km long wall, which has 101 bastions and seven gates. On your tour of Jodhpur you visit the Mehrangarh Fort, which was built on a steep hill. The fort is among the best in India with exquisitely latticed windows in residential complexes. Later, proceed to visit the Jaswant Thada, a royal cenotaph built in white marble. You can also stroll down the markets of Jodhpur. Stay overnight at the hotel in Jodhpur.
Day 03 : – Jodhpur – Udaipur (256 kms/5 hours)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to the capital of The Erstwhile Kingdom of Mewar –Udaipur, enroute visit the famous Ranakpur Temples. Arrive at Udaipur and check into the hotel, rest of the Day free to Relax or explore this enchanting “Venice of East” at your own pace. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04 :- Udaipur
After breakfast, start your sightseeing tour with a visit to Saheliyon-Ki-Bari & Maharana Pratap Smarak. Then you may proceed to visit the Museum of folk arts, vintage car museum followed by the City Palace. Later also enjoy a leisurely boat ride on the picturesque Lake Pichola. Stay overnight at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 05 : – Udaipur -Pushkar (284 kms /5 hours) Pushkar – Jaipur (160 kms /2 hours 30 minutes)
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to the Holy town of Pushkar. On arrival in Pushkar Check in at the hotel, later Visit Pushkar Kund & Brahma Temple. Stay overnight at the hotel in Jaipur .
Day 06 : – Jaipur – Departure Transfers
After breakfast, check-out of the hotel Morning proceed to visit the Amber Fort, located 11 kilometres away from Jaipur. Amber was the ancient capital of Kachawaha dynasty before Jai Singh founded Jaipur. Free time to relax or explore the Pink City on your own and transfer to the airport for your return flight. Your tour ends here with memories unlimited.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 05 Breakfast at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 5 nights 6 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by TOYOTA Innova in Deluxe Package
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Camera fees.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services/activities not specified above.
Terms & Conditions
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Non AC accommodation and vehicle on the hill area.
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.