Jim Corbett with Nainital Tour
5 Nights / 6 Days
Day 01: Delhi – Nainital (300 km & 8 hrs)
On reaching Delhi, meet our IHPL representative who will help you take a transfer to Nainital. En-route visit Gajraula which is well-known for its tourist destinations such as Najibudaulah’s Fort, Mandawar Ka Mahal and Raza library. After arriving in Nainital, check-in to the hotel. Nainital is a beautiful place which promises to calm your senses. Enjoy the day at any of the scenic locations of the place and relax yourself in a comfortable and calming atmosphere.
Day 02: Nainital – Bhimtal – Sattal- Nainital
You can begin this morning with a visit to the Cheena Peak which offers a breathtaking panoramic view of the Himalayas. Spend rest of the day with a trip to Bhimtal and Sattal. Bhimtal is a scenic lakeside destination which offers a soothing environment to all the visitors.
Sattal is a place where seven lakes come together. The place is surrounded by beautiful green scenery. In the evening, return to Nainital and enjoy shopping at the mall road. Have a comfortable stay at night.
Day 03: Nainital – Mukteshwar – Nainital (50 km &2 hrs oneway)
Munch your breakfast and then head to Mukteshwar for a full day outing. Set in the Kumaon Hills, Mukteshwar is popular tourist destination. Seek blessings at Mukteshwar Temple which is an ancient temple located in a beautiful isolated place. You can also visit the Little Church which is 75 years old and is located on the side of the hill. Also, you can enjoy a cable car ride to the Snow View Point. Later, return back to Nainital and stay overnight.
Day 04: Nainital – Corbett (150 km & 4 hrs)
After having your breakfast, drive to Corbett National Park. and it covers an area of 521 km². The park houses more than 500 species of animals, reptiles and birds. The place offers a lot to those who wish to have a closer look of nature. People can enjoy Jeep Safari and Elephant Ride in the park and enjoy their encounter with different species.
Wildlife of the park includes the Tiger, the Leopard, slot Bear, Jungle Cat, Fishing Cat, Wild Boar, Langur and Rhesus Monkeys, Gharial and Muggar Crocodiles. On arrival, check-in to the lodge and stay overnight.
Day 05: Corbett
Have a memorable experience this morning by taking up elephant ride or jeep safari. Enjoy the pleasant climate of the place amid the greenery surrounding the place. In the evening either go for a safari to spot the wildlife or spend time at leisure. Dinner and stay overnight at the lodge.
Day 06: Corbett – Delhi (250km & 6hrs)
After having your breakfast, leave Corbett and head back to Delhi airport/ railway station for your onward journey. The tour ends here.
- Accommodation using twin sharing starting room category of each hotel.
- Daily Meals - As per the package mentioned above in the hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by an Air – Conditioned Swift Dzire Car (for 02 Guests), Toyota Innova (04- 06 Guests), Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the government shall be extra.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Camera fees.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services/activities not specified above.
Terms & Conditions
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Non AC accommodation and vehicle on the hill area.
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.