Mussoorie Honeymoon Tour
3 Nights / 4 Days
Day 1: Delhi – Mussoorie (300 km & 7 hrs)
After you reach Delhi, leave for Mussoorie early in the morning. Stop for lunch on the way. Evening arrival in Mussoorie. Complete the check-in formalities and settle down. The evening is at leisure. Indulge in the activities of your interest. Located at an altitude of 2005 m above the sea level, Mussoorie receives a decent number of national and international tourists each year. Serene ambiance, cool breeze, various attractions and pleasant weather allure tourists from all around. Take a stroll in the nearby locations and explore the surroundings on your own.
Day 2: Mussoorie
After breakfast on the second day, embark on sightseeing both in and around Mussoorie. The place is a perfect region for long walks and hiking. The Camel’s Back Road just a camel hump shaped road where you can go for nature walks. Situated on the hill tracks about 15 km from Mussoorie is the Kempty falls (take a dip and feel refreshed); observing the whole view the Gun Hills has to offer is simply a breathtaking experience. There are many other destinations like Lal Tibba (second highest point here offering mesmerizing views), Happy Valley (Tibetan settlement), Company Garden or Municipal Garden (a lush spot popular for organizing picnics), and Tibetan Buddhist temples etc that are worth-visiting. You can also enjoy the ropeway ride to the Snow View Point. At the evening you return back to the hotel.
Stay overnight in Mussoorie.
Day 3: Mussoorie
On day 3, after breakfast, the day is at leisure you have the whole day to relax and decide on things you want to do. You can simply walk around the market for shopping or take a stroll at the Mall Roadwhile enjoying the view. The Mall Road is the place where you can see all the action. This road stretch bustles with tourist activity. There are several shops selling clothes, hats, wooden items, handicrafts and more, enjoy hot soup or chilling ice cream. Take a walk here while the cool breeze brushes past your face. If you want, you can also partake in adventure activities such as Zip swing, Zip lining, Valley crossing, Rappelling, Rock Climbing and so on. In the evening, enjoy the facilities at the hotel.
Day 4: Mussoorie – Delhi (300 km & 7 hrs)
In the morning, after breakfast, check -out from the hotel and leave for Delhi. On arriving at the airport/railway station, continue your onward journey.
- Accommodation using 01 Double room starting room category of hotel
- Daily Breakfast - As per the package in the hotel.
- Airport / hotel transfers + city tour + Drives as per the itinerary by Air – Conditioned Tata Indigo Car / Similar with an ALL INDIA TOURIST PERMIT.
- All currently applicable taxes, however, any other tax as and when levied by the Government shall be extra.
- Expenses of personal nature such as drinks, telephone, and laundry bills etc.
- Tips and porter charges.
- Camera fees.
- Any additional expenses incurred due to any flight delay or cancellation, weather conditions, political closures, technical faults etc.
- Any other services/activities not specified above.
Terms & Conditions
- Above rates are subject to availability.
- Cancellation charges as per company policy.
- Room category in all packages is the base category rooms.
- In case we are not able to provide the same hotels as mentioned, then we shall provide similar alternate properties, change in the cost if any will be advised.
- Non AC accommodation and vehicle on the hill area.
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.