Rajasthan Tour With Taj Mahal
09 Nights 10 Days
After experiencing old Delhi we will take you to Rajghat a famous memorial of Mahatma Gandhi. Drive past to India Gate and Secretariat buildings. Afternoon visit two famous UNESCO’S world heritage sites of Delhi One is Qutub Minar and another one Humayun’s Tomb
Evening visit famous markets like Connaught place and Karol Bagh etc. Later drop to hotel, Overnight at Delhi.
Visit of Famous landmark known as city palace located in the centre of the old City. Followed by visit of Jantar Mantar, features the world’s largest stone sundial. At last outside visit of Hawa Mahal( Palace of winds) located at hustle bustle of Jaipur city.
Evening time for some local markets. Drop to hotel, Overnight at Jaipur.
Evening free time to explore Clock tower market. Drop to hotel, Overnight at Jodhpur.
If you want to experience of Tribal India then this place is best for you. Visit Guda Bishnoi Lake which is natural lake and perfect as a picnic spot.
Later leave for Udaipur, On arrive check in to hotel, Overnight stay at Udaipur.
After that visit of famous pilgrimage site Jagdish Temple followed by Shalieon ki Bari a beautiful garden. Evening enjoy boat ride at City palace. Later back to hotel, Overnight at Udaipur.
- Meeting and assistance upon arrival / departure by Himalaya travels representative...
- Non –Alcohol Welcome Drink While Checking In the Hotel.
- Accommodation in standard category of rooms at all hotels
- Breakfast in the respected Hotel during the tour.
- English speaking guide at all palaces visit the local sightseeing tour.
- Battery Van Ride at Agra.
- Elephant/Jeep ride at Amer fort in Jaipur
- Common Boat ride at Udaipur.
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Pick up from mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel
- Drop at mentioned city Airport, Railway Station or your city hotel.
- All Transfers & sightseeing by Private A/C Car including fuel, Toll Taxes, Road Taxes, Driver’s Allowance.
- All applicable Hotel Taxes & Service Taxes.
- Meals Other Than Specified.
- Any up gradation such as route change in Airline class or hotel room category etc. incurred due to the unforeseen, unavoidable forced majeure circumstances during the tour
- Cost of Pre/Post tour hotel accommodation
- Air fare / Train fare/VISA/Medical Insurance
- Monuments Entrance Fees/ Camera fees that has to be paid directly at time of arrival at Monuments.
- Any Adventure activities
- The above package tour rates are not valid during Deepawali period, Christmas Period, New Year period, Desert Fair.
- Porter age (coolie charges), laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, mineral water, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalisation, or any personal emergency
- Any other thing that has not been mentioned in the "Cost Inclusions".